Course Objectives and Outline for Neurotoxins
1. Neurotoxins and brand options
2. Indications and contraindications
3. We will cover crows feet, bunny lines, undereye microtox, jelly roll, gummy smile, down turned smile, chin, neck bands, eye brow lift, smokers lines, lip flip, asymmetrical lip, masseters, and forehead lines.
4. Contraindications if you have an allergy to any botulinum toxin, cow’s milk protein or skin infection at injection site, pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
5. Safety and risk involved with neurotoxins
6. Mechanism of action
7. Malpractice and liability insurance
8. Supplies needed to start your first client
9. Patient assessment, treatment planning, full-face consultation form, and photos.
10. Consent form
11. Sterilization and mixing of toxins
12. Treatment techniques, muscle anatomy and depth of injections
13. Record keeping
14. Post-op instructions
15. Side effects
16. Areas to be treated, target muscles, dosage, and pricing
17. There will be a 6 month mentorship following the course.