Chemical Peel Course Outline:
• Benefits of chemical peeling
• Wound healing
• Skin care
• Assessing client/ patient
• Acne Grading
• Understanding chemical peeling
• Types of peeling agents
• Contraindications for peels
• Consent forms
• Skin preparation
• Skin Conditions
• Tidbits of information
• You will receive hands on training with a live client/ patient.
• Six months of mentorship will be provided only while using the same products.
Specific information and fees:
• Contact us for our next course date.
• The course will consist of 5 combined hours of lecture and hands on training.
• A minimum of 4 students and a maximum of 6 to ensure 1 on 1 training.
• $450.00 total cost includes materials, outline, lecture, and lunch. Must be paid in full to reserve your place.
Instructor and contact information:
Course Instructor: Dr Michelle Sanor
Location: Elite Smiles & Aesthetics 313 NW 61st St, Oklahoma City OK 73118
Office Phone: (405)418-4999
E-mail: [email protected]